We are currently doing ZOOM classes only.
On Line Classes offers a safe, contactless, familiar and non-distracting environment for you and your puppy to learn in.
The whole family can attend!
You can attend class even if you are on vacation in another town or state!
Included with your class
Newly updated, written manual with additional materials on puppy socialization, crating, house training and more.
Instructional video tutorials that detail each exercise we work on in class.
On line handouts for puppy socialization, nipping and jumping and other common puppy issues.
Weekly homework to help you stay on track with your training.
Class time to practice, ask questions and receive feedback.
Additional private tutoring is available in 1/2 hour increments.
A Puppy Play Date list is available for sign up to connect with other clients who have similar aged puppyies.
When we return to in person classes.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience the following rules will apply.
• If you, or your dog, do not feel well please stay home and email your instructor.
• Masks are mandatory for students and instructors while in our facility.
• There is hand sanitizer at the doors, please utilize it as you come in and leave.
• Make certain to maintain at least a 6’ social distance at all times when you are in our facility, both inside and outside.
• Classes will be held without contact between dogs or humans (other than your own), please maintain your distance while in the facility and outside.
• As in the past, dog/dog on leash greetings are NOT ALLOWED, please mind the distance between your dog and the next dog/person team.
• One adult person/one dog teams only allowed in class — sorry, no children or friend/spouse/partners can observe during this phase.
• Please wait in the parking lot with appropriate social distancing until the instructor opens the doors to the facility for your class. Be sure you are on time as late arrivals will not be admitted.
• You will be invited to come in to class single file with 6’ distance between students.
• Class size is limited to make certain we provide appropriate distance between dog/handler teams and the instructor.
• There will hand sanitizers at the entrance and exit as well as in various stations around the room. Normal cleanup supplies will be available for doggie messes as in the past.
• No chairs or equipment will be provided for class unless necessary. As such you will need to bring all necessary training equipment to class. We recommend a 6' leash, treats, bait bag, mat, spatula if desired and clicker.
• At the end of class your instructor will supervise the class leaving the building.
You may not attend class if:
- You have a fever or symptoms of respiratory illness such as cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days.
*Please note: if at anytime the situation with COVID changes and we are required to again shut down physical operations, all Puppy Kindergarten and Graduate Puppy classes will continue as scheduled via Zoom meeting. No refunds will be issued and no Puppy K or Grad Puppy class extensions will be offered.